How To Instantly Transform The Look Of Your Unsightly Concrete, Pavers Or Limestone & Save $1,000’s On Replacement Costs…
Stone Crete Concrete Resurfacing
Established In 1992. Perth’s Longest Established Concrete Resurfacing Experts.
5 Year Guarantee. Join 1000’s Of Our Happy Customers.
*Driveways *Patios *Garages *Verandahs
Stone Crete Resurfacing instantly transforms the look of your unsightly concrete, poured limestone or pavers. Add instant beauty and value to your property. Resurfacing saves you up to 65% on the cost of replacing your concrete or pavers.
What is Stone Crete?
Stone Crete is a specially formulated decorative resurfacing system that transforms your unsightly concrete, poured limestone or pavers into the stunning modern look of exposed aggregate or granite. Resurfacing saves you the mess and expense of ripping up your existing concrete, poured limestone or pavers.
Discover the benefits of Stone Crete Concrete Resurfacing…
- Save up to 65% on replacement costs: Instead of going through the mess and expense of ripping up your existing concrete you can have it resurfaced for around half the cost of replacing your concrete.
- Extremely hardwearing and longer lasting: Stone Crete is made from a mixture of Portland cement, polymers and fine aggregates. Stone Crete is the ideal concrete coating system for high traffic areas such as driveways, patios, verandahs and much more.
- Oil and stain resistant: Stone Crete is sealed with an oil and stain resistant clear sealant. The protective clear sealer acts an invisible protective shield that will repel oil and food stains making it easier for you to keep clean.
- Slip Resistant: Even in wet conditions Stone Crete is safer to walk on.
- Stunning colours and finishes: Stone Crete Concrete Resurfacing is available in a wide range of colours and effects to complement your property’s colour scheme.
- 28 Years experience: Stone Crete was established in 1992. That means over 28 years experience goes into every job that we install.
Our attention to detail and respect for your property guarantees that you will get a finished job that you will be delighted with.
You can see for yourself the high quality of our work by requesting to view some of our jobs.
Being established in 1992 means over 28 years experience goes into every concrete resurfacing job that we do.
Join 1000’s of our happy customers who have chosen Perth’s longest established concrete resurfacing business.
“Stone Crete has completely transformed the look of our property and saved us thousands of dollars in replacement costs.”
Neil & Joy, Halls Head
“I would like to say that I am absolutely delighted with my new looking driveway. And please pass on my thanks to Clinton who not only did a great job but was very courteous and professional.”
Tony & Liz, City Beach
“Thanks for completing such a fantastic job at our place and giving our patio a new lease of life.”
Dave & Cheryl, Leeming