Stone Crete Epoxy Flooring The Longer Lasting Floor Coating System For Garages, Workshops, Warehouses, Showrooms and More…
Stone Crete Epoxy Flooring is a 100% solids ultra tough epoxy floor coating system that has been designed to provide you with an ultra hardwearing and longer lasting floor coating. Stone Crete Epoxy Flooring provides exceptional performance even in the most extreme environments.
Due to Stone Crete Epoxy’s exceptional bonding capability it is widely used as a garage floor coating system. Stone Crete Epoxy creates a permanent bond to concrete and will not lift or peel like ordinary inferior concrete paints.
Why Stone Crete Epoxy Flooring Lasts Years Longer Than Ordinary Concrete Coatings…
Stone Crete is 100% solids epoxy. This means it is not thinned down with thinners. Most inferior concrete paints are only around 25% solids and 75% thinners.
Stone Crete 100% solids epoxy will give you a much stronger and longer lasting floor coating. Stone Crete Epoxy is around 400% thicker than ordinary concrete paints.
Stone Crete Epoxy Flooring is the ideal floor coating system for heavy duty environments such as garages, workshops, warehouses, showrooms, commercial kitchens and more.
Discover The Benefits of Stone Crete Epoxy Flooring…
- Permanent Bonding: Provides exceptional bonding to concrete floors and will not peel, bubble or lift like inferior concrete paints.
- Stain Resistant: Resistant to oil, petrol, solvents and most acids and alkalis.
- Impact Resistant: Displays excellent impact resistance.
- Slip Resistant: Epoxy Quartz displays a light textured slip resistant finish making your floor safer to walk on even in the wettest of conditions.
- Longer Lasting: Stone Crete Epoxy Flooring 100% solids epoxy coating system gives you a much thicker, stronger and longer lasting coating compared to inferior concrete paints.
Join 1000’s of our happy customers who have chosen Perth’s longest established concrete resurfacing business.
“Stone Crete has completely transformed the look of our property and saved us thousands of dollars in replacement costs.”
Neil & Joy, Halls Head
“I would like to say that I am absolutely delighted with my new looking driveway. And please pass on my thanks to Clinton who not only did a great job but was very courteous and professional.”
Tony & Liz, City Beach
“Thanks for completing such a fantastic job at our place and giving our patio a new lease of life.”
Dave & Cheryl, Leeming